Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas cookies and Happy 2015

Sorry for posting this only now but since there are 12 days of Christmas, I guess I'm still in time.    

Here's wishing each and everyone a very Happy 2015!!! Have a blessed year filled with lots of laughter and love. Do you have a New Year resolution? I have the same resolution every year - to take a break from work and just enjoy life for a year, maybe two, better still if forever. :DDDDD When will my dream come true?


I still have not heard from the winners of the giveaway so I picked 2 other winners. Could Hannah and Yolanda please drop me a mail at ilovelittlethings@gmail.com

3 comments:

Susan@minicrochetmad said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!,

Congratulations to Yolanda and Hannah, lucky ladies!!

Mi mundo de miniatura said...

Hola estos días son difíciles para estar pendiente del ordenador, si ya no me corresponde lo entenderé, tampoco he recibido ningún email de tu parte para avisarme personalmente. En mis sorteos siempre he avisado a los afortunados.

Mini Addictions said...

Happy New Year! I like your resolution :D Congratulations to the new winners...I am sure they will contact you soon.
Hugs,
Lisa